Followers

Friday, September 17, 2010



So, apparently blogger doesn't work on my laptop, I don't understand why? Everytime I try to use it on my own computer it glitches, and doesn't work. I finally stole my brother's and presto, it was all working at least, BUT, the program to upload images isn't working still, I had to manually do it with html which took a long time :\ If anyone knows any reasons as to why this whole thing is happening, I'd really appreciate some help on this, it's causing a lot of trouble for me and I don't have much time as I did before now with school!

ONto the comp though! This task was for the top 3 girls to showcase their freakshow side! Only Rachel I think really understood what I was asking for with this task, since she was the only one to really do a circus freak, so great job for her for doing that! Again, vote for your favorite, because we'll be going into the final week to naming the Last Girl Standing! Good luck!



rachellin16:


mysticmia:


zoe.j.f:

inspiration for zoe.j.f:


Who made freakshow fabulous?
rachellin16
mysticmia
zoe.j.f
pollcode.com free polls




No comments:

Post a Comment

Search For Posts