Followers

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Top 4: Voting Open!


Sorry again for how crazy it's been lately ladies! Tomorrow I will officially be un-grounded so hopefully things will go back to being more on time and steady, so you don't have to wait around and wonder why things aren't up yet! Also tomorrow I'll resume the spotlights for the Top5 girls and once done with that, move forward to spotlights for the public!

I have your
amazing entries for this week, but I want to mention just a couple things: I'm sorry I wasn't able to catch this before, but this was just a one tinypic for one of us assignment, and as was mentioned, to do 2 when others only did one may be unfair. So since I had asked for 2 girls for each hostess, I felt it was only fair to make zoe's entry strictly the tinypic she made for myself. This being said, the tinypics done for me were more time consuming to get done since my medoll has more accessories in the hair set up! So, have a look and vote for who your favorite is! Since the voting is up a few days late, I will post the next challenge (This week both public and topU girl challanges!) on Tuesday!

rachellin16:

mysticmia:


mysterio__luver



zoe.j.f:

Whose tinypic is best?
rachellin16
mysticmia
mysterio__luver
zoe.j.f
pollcode.com free polls


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search For Posts