Followers

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Public Comp Results!

..Jamilla.. has won the Public Comp. Please contact me for your reward of 20 stardollars. If you are not superstar:
1) You can wait until you are superstar at a later date to receive your prize
2) You can purchase one of my hotbuys or DKNY (or anything else that you like in my closet, just ask first because I am not willing to sell some things) if you want (for 1 sd)
or
3) You can receive 20 sd in gifts

In other news:
1)The banners and site design will be up soon. I'm just extremely mad because my hard drive got cleared and I had to RE-DO everything. I am sorry things didn't work out as planned.
2)The prizes will get better and better! But not SS just yet. Please be patient.
3) There will be a public comp along with the next top 11 challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search For Posts